Online PDF Toyota 2014 4Runner Quick Reference Guide
This Quick Reference Guide is a summary of basic vehicle operations. It contains brief descriptions of fundamental operations so you can locate and use the vehicle’s main equipment quickly and easily.
The Quick Reference Guide is not intended as a substitute for the Owner’s Manual located in the vehicle’s glove box. We strongly encourage you to review the Owner’s Manual and supplementary manuals so you will have a better understanding of the vehicle’s capabilities and limitations.
Your dealership and the entire staff of Toyota Motor Sales, U.S.A., Inc. wish you many years of satisfied driving in your new 4Runner.
This Quick Reference Guide is not a full description of 4Runner operations. Every 4Runner owner should review the Owner’s Manual that accompanies this vehicle.
Pay special attention to the boxed information highlighted in color throughout the Owner’s Manual. Each box contains safe operating instructions to help you avoid injury or equipment malfunction.
All information in this Quick Reference Guide is current at the time of printing. Toyota reserves the right to make changes at any time without notice.
- Power outside rearview mirror controls
- Instrument panel light control
- Intuitive parking assist switch and indicator1 Windshield wiper de-icer switch1
- Automatic running boards switch1
- Power outlet main switch1
- Headlight, turn signal and front fog light controls
- Wiper and washer controls
- Emergency flasher switch
- Accessory meter1/Outside temperature display
- Audio system2/navigation system2
- Ignition switch (standard key)1/“ENGINE START STOP” button (Smart Key)1 Tilt and telescopic steering lock release
- Hood release
- Back window and outside rearview mirror defogger switch
- AUX/USB port2
- Seat heater1/ventilator switches1
- Power outlet
- Front-wheel drive control lever
- Front-wheel drive control switch1/Four-wheel drive control switch1 Steering wheel audio controls2
- Voice command button2
- Telephone switches2
- “DISP” switch
- Cruise control
- Seat heater switch1
- Power back window switch