Online Pdf Opel Antara 2011 Owners manual
When this Owner's Manual refers to a workshop visit, we recommend your Opel Service Partner. For gas vehicles we recommend an Opel Repairer authorised for servicing gas vehicles. All Opel Service Partners provide first-class service at reasonable prices. Experienced mechanics trained by Opel work according to specific Opel instructions. The customer literature pack should always be kept ready to hand in the vehicle.
Vehicle specific data
Please enter your vehicle's data on the previous page to keep it easily accessible. This information is available in the sections "Service and maintenance" and "Technical data" as well as on the identification plate.
Your vehicle is a designed combination of advanced technology, safety, environmental friendliness and economy. This Owner's Manual provides you with all the necessary information to enable you to drive your vehicle safely and efficiently. Make sure your passengers are aware of the possible risk of accident and injury which may result from improper use of the vehicle. You must always comply with the specific laws and regulations of the country that you are in. These laws may differ from the information in this Owner's Manual. Disregarding the description given in this manual may affect your warranty.
Using this manual
- This manual describes all options and features available for this model. Certain descriptions, including those for display and menu functions, may not apply to your vehicle due to model variant, country specifications, special equipment or accessories.
- The "In brief" section will give you an initial overview.
- The table of contents at the beginning of this manual and within each section shows where the information is located.
- The index will enable you to search for specific information.
- This Owner's Manual depicts left-hand drive vehicles. Operation is similar for right-hand drive vehicles.
- The Owner's Manual uses the engine identifier code. The corresponding sales designation and engineering code can be found in the section "Technical data".
- Directional data, e.g. left or right, or front or back, always relate to the direction of travel.
- Displays may not support your specific language.
- Display messages and interior labelling are written in bold letters.