Online Pdf Nissan Frontier 2015 Owner's manual pdf
- Keep the windows closed while the air conditioner is in operation.
- After parking in the sun, drive for 2 or 3 minutes with the windows open to vent hot air from the passenger compartment. Then, close the windows. This allows the air conditioner to cool the interior more quickly.
- The air conditioning system should be operated for approximately 10 minutes at least once a month. This helps prevent damage to the system due to lack of lubrication.
- A visible mist may be seen coming from the ventilators in hot, humid conditions as the air is cooled rapidly. This does not indicate a malfunction.
- If the engine coolant temperature gauge indicates engine coolant temperature over the normal range, turn the air conditioner off. For additional information, refer to “If your vehicle overheats” in the “In case of emergency” section of this manual.
AIR FLOW CHARTS
The following charts show the button and dial positions for MAXIMUM AND QUICK heating, cooling or defrosting. For additional information on heating and cooling, refer to “Heater and air conditioner (manual)” in this section.
- The air conditioner cooling function operates only when the engine is running.
- Do not leave children or adults who would normally require the assistance of others alone in your vehicle. Pets should also not be left alone. They could accidentally injure themselves or others through inadvertent operation of the vehicle. Also, on hot, sunny days, temperatures in a closed vehicle could quickly become high enough to cause severe or possibly fatal injuries to people or animals.
- Do not use the recirculation mode for long periods as it may cause the interior air to become stale and the windows to fog up.
AUTOMATIC OPERATION Cooling or heating (auto)
This mode may be normally used all year round as the system automatically works to keep a constant temperature. Air flow distribution and fan speed are also controlled automatically.
1.Press the AUTO button on.
2.Turn the temperature dial to the left or right to set the desired temperature. Driver and passenger temperatures can be set independently. Press DUAL to activate dual climate control functions. Turn the passenger’s side temperature control dial to the left or right to set the desired passenger’s temperature.
- Adjust the temperature dial to about 75°F (24°C) for normal operation.
- The temperature of the passenger compartment will be maintained automatically. Air flow distribution, fan speed and A/C on/off are also controlled automatically.
- A visible mist may be seen coming from the vents in hot, humid conditions as the air is cooled rapidly. This does not indicate a malfunction.
- Heating (A/C OFF)
The air conditioner does not activate. When you need to heat only, use this mode.
1.Press the AUTO button. The indicator light comes on.
2.Turn the temperature control dial to set the desired temperature.
- The temperature of the passenger compartment will be maintained automatically. Air flow distribution and fan speed are also controlled automatically.
- Do not set the temperature lower than the outside air temperature. Otherwise, the system may not work properly.
- Not recommended if windows fog up.