Online Pdf Hyundai D4EB EM (D4EB - Diesel 2.2) Engine Workshop Manual
Installation is in the reverse order of removal. Perform the following :
- Adjust the shift cable.
- Adjust the throttle cable.
- Refill the engine with engine oil.
- Refill the transaxle with fluid.
- Refill the radiator and reservoir tank with engine coolant.
- Place the heater control knob on “ HOT” position.
- Bleed air from the cooling system.
Start engine and let it run until it warms up. (until the radiator fan operates 3 or 4 times.) Turn Off the engine. Check the level in the radiator, add coolant if needed. This will allow trapped air to be removed from the cooling system.
Put the radiator cap on tightly, then run the engine again and check for leaks.
- Clean the battery posts and cable terminals with sandpaper assemble them, then apply grease to prevent corrosion.
- Inspect for fuel leakage.
After assemble the fuel line, turn on the ignition switch (do not operate the starter) so that the fuel pump runs for approximately two seconds and fuel line pressurizes. Repeat this operation two or three times, then check for fuel leakage at any point in the fuel line.